This application is for students residing outside our catchment area and they do not have a sibling enrolled at Samford State School who will be continuing their enrolment in 2022. (If you are unsure if you need to complete this application, please call 3430 9130 to speak to our Enrolment Officer).
Important, by submitting this form you acknowledge:
* Enrolment is based on the Samford State School “Enrolment Management Plan”. This plan defines the Enrolment Boundary and details the process for consideration of “Out of Catchment” students.
* Complete a separate application for each child in your family eligible to enrol in primary school this year or next.
* This waiting list expires on the first Friday of Term 2 each year. If this application is unsuccessful a new application will need to be made annually if you wish to remain on the waiting list.
* We must be able to contact you if a placement becomes available.
* Please advise the school of any changes to your information.
* You must respond to an offer of enrolment within 24 hours of offer to confirm placement.
* I understand that supplying false or incorrect information on this form may lead to the reversal of a decision to approve enrolment. I believe that the information I have supplied on this form is true and correct.